Jeff Martone – Subject Matter Expert for CrossFit Kettlebell
- Director of CrossFit KettleBell Instructor Course
- Current IKSFA KettleBell Sport Lifting Coach certified in St.Petersburg, Russia
- Former Senior Instructor for the RKC (Russian KettleBell Challenge)
- Creator of H2H KettleBell Drills (i.e. KettleBell Juggling)
- CrossFit Science of Exercise and Level 2 Certified
- First Instructor to ever implement a KettleBell program into a Federal Law Enforcement Academy (2001-03)
- Master of Sport, Long Cycle (Double KettleBell Clean and Jerk)
- 2 x North American Record Holder in Long Cycle (Double Kettlebell Clean and Jerk)
- Candidate Master of Sport, Snatch (Kettlebell)
- North American Record Holder in Snatch (Kettlebell)
- A life long competitor, Jeff actively trains in BJJ, boxing and shooting sports.
Jeff balances all of this while presenting at national and international conferences, seminars and workshops. He also provides a low profile operator development program for the Nuclear National Security Administration. His client base includes CrossFit Athletes, elite level lifters,top MMA Coaches and Fighters, multiple Federal and State Law Enforcement agencies, including specials operation personnel.
Lead instructor & Co-owner of Tactical Athlete® Training Systems, Inc.
- Certified Russian Kettlebell Challenge Instructor (RKC)
- Controlled Fatigue Training – Level I & II, certified instructor
- Warrior Diet Nutrition, certified instructor
- 2004 Florida State “Girevoy Sport” Champion
- Assistant instructor, “Russian Kettlebell Challenge” instructor-level certification courses
- Presenter at national conferences, seminars, & workshops
- Author of the Busy Woman’s Workout series: “Kettlebells: Cardio & Fat Loss for Women,” “Kettlebell Interval Training: Maximum results; Minimal Time” and “Kettlebells: 6-Minute Routines for Women.”
- 20 yrs. experience in the fitness field: kettlebells, aerobics, aquatics, and personal training
- One of the first American women to train with kettlebells
- B.S. in Home Economics & Secondary Education
- Home School teacher to their two children
To inquire about personal training, group classes, workshops, and conference presentations, e-mail email@example.com
Lead Instructor & CFKB Program Designer
Zach is a seasoned coach with a 10-year career. For nearly half of that time he has been working with Jeff Martone and CrossFit Kettlebell. In addition, he has worked with a number of other kettlebell organizations, and has traveled to St. Petersburg, Russia to study where he achieved his Kettlebell Sport Coaching Certification. Zach has run several gyms and is now the owner and head coach of Northwest Strength and Performance, the home gym of Iron Club Athletics, located in the SODO area of Seattle, Washington.
Zach has coached numerous athletes, both in-person and remotely, whose depth and breadth are as varied as his style. This list includes but is not limited to: world record kettlebell lifters, US and German national title holders in various power lifting organizations, a female podium finisher at the US Strongman nationals, high level CrossFit competitors, ultra endurance athletes, and one world explorer who has circumnavigated the globe entirely under human power. Zach also has worked with large numbers of Military, Fire, and LEO, and continues to do so. While this is all very time consuming, Zach remains very much focused on the basics for his clients at his home gym as well, whether their goals are general athletics, rehab, or competition.
Zach’s years working with Jeff Martone and his background with a very diverse collection of athletes have lead to him running Program Design for CrossFit Kettlebell. This programming can be found updated daily on this site.
- Owner Northwest Strength and Performance
- Current IKSFA Kettle Sport Lifting Coach certified in St.Peterburg, Russia
- CrossFit Kettlebell Level 1 and 2 Certified
- Tactical Athlete Certified
- CrossFit Football Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Weightlifting Certified
- This list could just keep going, Zach says to always stay a student of the game
Zach has competed his whole life, starting early in martial arts and later moving into grappling. He holds the rank of Candidate Master of Sport (CMS) in the Kettlebell Snatch and has competed at a number of CrossFit Regional events, both as an individual and as part of a team. While he still loves mixing it up in competition and thinks it helps keep him sharp and accountable, his main goal in training has always been simply to be athletically prepared at all times.
Zach can be reached for fitness, athletic development and program design consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edward “Eddie” Ramirez has over a decade of strength and conditioning training experience. Throughout these years, he has learned from the best in the community to hold the needs and safety of others to the highest standard. Eddie also has over 15 years of law enforcement experience with the Miami-Dade Police Department, where he worked with various investigative and tactical units. Eddie is also a proud veteran of The United States Army. Because of this, Eddie understands what is needed to achieve a level of fitness that can be functional to your everyday life and yet be ready for the unknown and the unknowable.
Eddie has been recognized by his colleagues and mentors for his ability to train and teach others. Therefore, he currently travels all over the country and the world with the CrossFit Kettlebell Instructor Staff under Jeff Martone. Other gyms also host Eddie to either teach clinics on many other movements, mechanics and subjects.
Eddie is the Owner and Head Coach of Steel Edge CrossFit, Home of The Dirty South Iron Club Charter, in Miami, Florida. He is also an avid Kettlebell Sport practitioner.
Dan Vadala (a.k.a. Danny Vee) is the owner and head coach of CrossFit Full Potenital in Newburyport, MA. Dan has served as a coach and business consultant to a number of gyms and CrossFit affiliates. He has been coaching youth sports since 2000 and has been a personal trainer since 2004.
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Massachusetts Certified Physical Education Teacher K-8 and 5-12
- Massachusetts Certified Elementary Teacher Grades 1-6
- Level 1 & 2 CrossFit
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified under Jeff Martone
- Instructor for CrossFit’s Level I Kettlebell Certification
- CrossFit Running and Endurance Certified under Brian Mackenzie
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility Certified under Kelly Starrett
- CrossFitNutrition Certified under Robb Wolff and Mathiu Lalonde
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified under Julie Barnes Mauer
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association First Aid and CPR/AED Certified
Ana Browne (ANABELL), is a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) based in the DC, MD, and VA area. She is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Ana is also a certified Kettlebell Instructor through several organizations (Cross-Fit, IKFF and Tactical Athlete), a certified battling ropes instructor, a TRX certified instructor and BFIT-Certified Flexibility Training Instructor. Through years of experience training herself and others to meet various fitness goals, Ana has become a diverse trainer with a complete understanding of how to help people improve their physical health through nutrition and exercise. ANABELL also assists Jeff Martone with teaching Kettlebell certifications through Tactical Athlete.
ANABELL is the founder and master trainer at ANABELLS FITNESS LLC. She also is the founder of KETTLEBELL CHICKS fitness T-shirts.
Her fitness certifications include:
- NASM- Certified personal trainer
- CROSSFIT- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- IKFF- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- TACTICAL ATHLETE- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- BATTLING ROPES- Certified battling ropes teacher L1
- TRX- Certified TRX teacher
- TACTICAL ATHLETE ASSISTANT KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTOR- Partner with Jeff Martone
- BFIT- Certified flexibility instructor